Cloud networking borrows from traditional on-premises network configurations. Explore and configure Google Cloud network components.
Google Cloud Network Components
- list Google Cloud network components
- explain the role that VPCs play in a cloud deployment
- use the web GUI to manage Google Cloud services
- deploy a Google cloud VPC with an automatic mode subnet
- deploy a Google cloud VPC with a manual mode subnet
- set aside an unchanging public IPv4 address for a VM instance
- set aside an unchanging public IPv6 address for a VM instance
- link two Google Cloud VPCs together
- use the Google Cloud console to add a new subnet
- explain how Google Cloud firewall rules are processed
- create the appropriate firewall rules to allow or deny network traffic
- design and configure cloud networks
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.