Explore the middle tier and the role that server-side technologies play at this layer, as well as the third tier, known as the persistence layer. Discover how to install popular tools that support these layers.
Full Stack Development: Business Logic and Persistence Layers
- describe the features of Node.js
- install Node.js on Linux
- work with the Node.js CLI
- work with NPM scripts
- create a server and serve a static HTML file
- recognize the purpose of MongoDB
- install MongoDB
- create a new MongoDB database
- describe the benefits of Git version control
- describe the benefits of GitHub
- install the request npm package
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.