Successful data management in the age of big data is a challenge. Applying data quality best practices while making adjustments and optimizations can help your organization meet its business goals.
In this course, you'll learn about using data science in data quality management. You'll learn how to determine the quality of data, challenges and solutions for gathering quality data, and how to assess the value of data.
Finding the Quality in Your Data
- There is no objective for the Course Overview
- identify the key characteristics that define quality data
- recognize the advantages of identifying smart data within big data sets
- identify the steps for creating a business case for the use of quality data
- recognize the challenges for effectively gathering quality data and ways to mitigate them
- recognize the benefits of assessing your data quality
- Knowledge Check: Determining the Quality of Your Data