Virtual teams can face the same difficulties as other teams, but also have unique challenges. In this course, you'll learn how to handle challenges facing your team, and how to evaluate your own style.
Virtual Team Obstacles
- recall tactics for ensuring equal management of onsite and offsite team members
- list tactics for managing teamwork spread across multiple time zones
- identify strategies for ensuring respectful treatment of all members of a diverse team
- name approaches for avoiding and handling conflict among remote team members
- apply strategies for overcoming communication difficulties faced by a geographically diverse team
- recognize the importance of reflecting on your management approach
- recognize strategies for working around typical challenges facing remote or blended teams
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.