Building a solid team is enough of a challenge when everyone is in the same location. Virtual teams require even more commitment. In this course, you'll learn about remote management and tactics for communication, assessment, and meetings.
Building Solid Remote Teams
- describe the main areas of concern for a remote manager
- recall guidelines for establishing relationships with team members
- list communication areas in which virtual managers need to establish team standards
- categorize communication tools as synchronous or asynchronous
- recall strategies for supporting and encouraging virtual team members
- recognize guidelines for managing performance among virtual team members
- recall guidelines for managing remote team meetings
- recognize strategies for establishing and managing a virtual team that can work effectively together
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.