Explore Reactive programming approaches using various components of React JS and Redux, and examine advanced React and Redux features, along with middleware integration.
Enhance Reactive Applications with Advanced React
- demonstrate the usages of Dataflow lifecycle in Redux
- demonstrate how to integrate Redux with React
- specify the presentational and container components in Redux
- demonstrate how to create presentation components in Redux
- demonstrate how to filter container components in Redux
- illustrate the middleware function capabilities of Redux
- specify how the middleware functions can impact the lifecycle of Redux
- specify the various capabilities afforded by React routers for React-based applications
- demonstrate how to use React router with Redux and React-based applications
- describe the underlying benefits of asynchronous actions in Redux
- create and work with async actions in Redux
- create an application that utilizes routing and presentation components
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.