In today's business environment, a positive social media presence is vital for success. Having someone responsible for online community management can help ensure that your online communities are getting the most from your social media marketing.
In this course, you'll learn about the benefits and capabilities of community management as part of your overall digital marketing strategy. You’ll explore the four pillars of effective digital community management and the elements to include in your organization’s digital community management strategy. You'll also learn considerations and best practices for monitoring and engaging online communities, and you'll explore digital community management trends.
Effective Digital Community Management
- recognize the benefits and capabilities that effective digital community management offers your organization
- identify the four key pillars of effective digital community management
- recognize key elements to include in your organization’s digital community management strategy
- recognize best practices for monitoring and engaging online digital communities
- recognize current trends in digital community management
- Knowledge Check: Managing Your Digital Community
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.