Explore the basics of Apache Camel and how to implement EIP using various Camel components and end-points.
EAI Patterns: Overview of Apache Camel
- list the essential features and capabilities of Camel and its relevance in EIP
- install Camel and set up the development environment using components and messaging model
- describe various endpoints and their types that are used in Camel, as well as routing and DSL syntax
- demonstrate how to manipulate and transfer from input endpoint to output endpoint
- describe the advanced capabilities of Camel, including auto-discovery and file operations
- demonstrate how to use JPA and JDBC components in Camel
- demonstrate how to implement a sample EIP using Camel
- demonstrate how to implement Wire Tap pattern using Camel
- install Camel, create a Camel project, and configure CamelContext using JBoss IDE
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.