In this course, Docker command line tools and APIs are discussed. Then, the Docker CLI will be used to manage various aspects of the Docker ecosystem.
Docker APIs and CLIs
- start the course
- describe Docker APIs and how they are used
- describe the Engine CLI and related commands
- manage Docker using Engine CLI commands
- describe the Compose CLI and related commands
- manage Docker using Compose CLI commands
- describe the Machine CLI and related commands
- use the CLI to provision a Docker virtual machine
- describe the DTR CLI and related commands
Practice: Command line Docker Management
- manage Docker containers using command line tools
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.