Discover how to implement application images with stack service and how to manage applications and microservices using various components of Docker.
Docker for Java Microservices: Containerize Microservices
- describe the process for building Java Docker images
- build files and copy packaged builds on Docker images
- describe how to execute Java JAR from Docker images
- build Java Web applications and manage the application lifecycle on a container
- describe how to work with microservices using Spring boot and containerize them on Docker
- deploy Java microservices on Docker using various properties
- specify how the service collection works in a stack using config file
- describe the process of publishing services in Docker
- demonstrate how to automate application management in Docker
- demonstrate how to automate the process of Docker containerisation using continuous integration server
- manage the processes and activities of Docker using Java Client API
- build an application and deploy it in Docker container
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.