This course describes how Docker integrates with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. The distinction between Windows Server and Hyper-V containers will also be covered.
Docker on the Windows Platform
- start the course
- describe how Docker is integrated with Server 2016
- identify Docker Community Edition characteristics
- identify Docker Enterprise Edition characteristics
- describe how Docker is integrated with Windows 10
- compare and contrast Windows container types
- describe how Hyper-V containers are used
- list command PowerShell cmdlets used to manage Windows containers
- describe how Visual Studio is used with Windows containers
- describe the concept of containers and how they compare to virtual machines
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.