Explore the basics of Ansible playbooks and various ways to test Ansible.
DevOps with Ansible: Introduction to Playbooks and Testing
- use Ansible to run ad-hoc tasks and configure SSH for key-based login
- work with Ansible inventory
- create an Ansible playbook
- use YAML to write lists and dictionaries
- reference variables in Ansible playbooks
- use tasks and plays in an Ansible playbook
- use Ansible conditions and loops
- use YAMLlint to lint Ansible playbooks
- understand Ansible compile, sanity, integration, and unit tests
- perform tests against pull requests from Ansible on GitHub
- create and use Ansible playbooks
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.