In a perfect business world, all employees would be ideally suited to their jobs, with skills and aptitudes fully aligned to their roles. In the real world, however, successful leadership requires coaching and mentoring. Leaders must foster a culture conducive to coaching and be capable themselves of stepping into a coaching role when it's called for.
In this course, you'll learn coaching techniques for building dynamic and purposeful coaching relationships. You'll learn some coaching principles that will guide you in helping your team members exceed their preconceived limitations and reach their full potential.
Developing Successful Coaching Relationships
- Developing Successful Coaching Relationships
- recognize actions leaders take to make coaching a success in their workplace
- identify effective ways to initiate the coaching relationship
- recognize effective techniques for developing a productive coaching relationship
- Knowledge Check: Building Successful Coaching Relationships
- identify ways successful coaches use management skills to facilitate the coaching process
- recognize common coaching challenges and how to address them
- identify actions coaches take to encourage ongoing improvement at the closing phase of the coaching relationship
- Knowledge Check: Achieving Coaching Goals
- reflect on what you've learned