Explore how to identify and design the appropriate Azure deployment strategy using various system configurations and environments.
Developing Azure and Web Services: Deployment Strategy
- illustrate the steps involved in deploying web applications to containers
- design and implement continuous deployment pipelines
- recall deployment options for web services using Cloud Sync
- list the steps required in order determine the appropriate services
- demonstrate how to create staging environments
- demonstrate how to configure an upgrade domain
- create and configure input and internal endpoints
- illustrate the need for operating system configuration
- demonstrate how to implement ARM templates in order to customize deployments
- describe the steps involved in deploying web applications or web services to Azure Stack
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.