Learn to configure web applications for production, release, and debug mode and explore securing applications using Key Vault and credentials along with package management using NuGet.
Developing Azure and Web Services: Configuring Web Applications for Deployment
- illustrate how to switch from the Production or Release mode to the Debug mode
- demonstrate how to transform configuration files
- configure the Azure configuration settings
- configure the Azure Key Vault for application secrets
- demonstrate how to configure deployment credentials and the Azure App Service
- create and configure a NuGet package
- install and update existing NuGet packages
- demonstrate how to resolve versioning conflict issues
- connect to a local repository cache for NuGet
- manage NuGet dependencies
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.