A key element of Android development is debugging and testing. Explore Android debugging, including Logcat, and testing with Android Studio.
Developing Android Applications: Debugging and Testing
- specify the key elements and techniques of Android debugging
- demonstrate how to debug code with Toast, the Android Studio terminal, and Logcat messages
- specify the purpose of breakpoints in Android debugging
- demonstrate how to successfully package an app in Android Studio
- discuss best practices for testing in Android Studio
- demonstrate how to create dependencies and unit tests for automated unit testing in Android Studio projects
- demonstrate how to create dependencies and instrumented tests for automated unit testing in Android Studio projects
- describe testing and create Android messages
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.