Android apps are designed using a specialized XML. Discover how to run Android apps using a connected Android device or the device emulator, the structure elements of apps, and the basics of app formatting.
Developing Android Applications: App Structure and Formatting
- describe how to create virtual devices in Android Studio
- describe how to configure and connect a physical Android device to Android Studio
- demonstrate how to import an Eclipse project using Android Studio
- demonstrate how to import code samples into Android Studio
- describe the concept and uses of Android material design
- identify the features of the Android User Interface class
- specify the features and practices for text formatting and layout in Android Studio
- explain how Android styles can be configured in Android development
- define how to use colors and themes in Android development
- describe how to work with images in Android development
- configure a virtual device using Android Studio
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.