Work with Raspberry Pi and Arduino in order to implement various IoT models and explore the concept of OpenCV and its relevance in setting up proper development environments.
Developing and Implementing IoT Solutions: Using Raspberry Pi and OpenCV
- specify typical and common use cases of security treats
- identify the critical architecture and components of Raspberry Pi devices
- illustrate the capabilities of Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- install Raspberry Pi
- identify the need for OpenCV and its relevance with IoT devices
- install OpenCV
- demonstrate the steps and approaches of connecting with Raspberry Pi
- discover the SSID and key of a Wi-Fi network, launch a Bluetooth controller, and set a device to discoverable mode
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.