Discover how to build advanced IoT applications using Raspberry Pi and GPIO and explore the usages of Python to program Wi-Fi-based configuration, along with various other Pi building tools.
Developing and Implementing IoT Solutions: Raspi-config and GPIO
- use Raspi-config to configure Pi
- demonstrate how to facilitate user management on Pi
- enable Wi-Fi connectivity for devices
- demonstrate the mechanism of setting up remote access
- recognize GPIO and its essential characteristics
- demonstrate how to access GPIO pins using Python
- identify the challenges of input output when working with Raspberry GPIO
- create a user, use raspi-configure to enable the camera, and discover Wi-Fi connections on a network
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.