Explore advanced concepts used to implement IoT devices with MicroPython and MicroPython board and examine the architecture of various other boards that can be used to build IoT applications.
Developing and Implementing IoT Solutions: MicroPython Board
- demonstrate how to package code using the setup tools
- demonstrate how to debug Python code using Python debugger
- illustrate how to use REPL console to interact with boards
- specify the essential features of MicroPython boards
- set up MicroPython board
- illustrate the features and capabilities of Pymate and Pycom boards
- install Arduino IDE
- specify some of the most popular MicroPython-compatible boards
- set up and connect Pyboard using Putty and test Pyboard by turning the Pyboard on and off
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.