Discover the advanced capabilities of IoT on the cloud. It also covers the concepts of data streaming and analytics using IoT Hub.
Developing and Implementing IoT Solutions: Azure IoT Hub
- demonstrate how to configure messaging to relay data to and from Azure
- implement stream analytics on IoT Hub
- implement live monitoring of incoming data
- configure data threshold values to generate alerts
- illustrate the remote diagnostic capability on IoT devices
- demonstrate how to configure and utilize Azure IoT online simulator
- manage devices using Node.js
- identify the sensory modules and devices to facilitate productive utilization from the perspective of IoT
- demonstrate how to construct Azure Stream Analytics jobs
- configure storage, create a job, and create an alert for IoT Hub
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.