Discover how to implement advanced neural network using DL4j and explore the concept of NLP and its implementation using OpenNLP Java library.
Developing AI and ML Solutions with Java: Neural Network and NLP Implementation
- describe the essential features of multilayer networks and computation graphs
- describe how to use multilayer networks and computation graphs
- specify the essential features and important components of NLP
- list the important components of NLP along with their roles and usages
- implement language and sentence detector
- describe the utilization of Tokenizer and Name Finder in NLP
- describe how to detect parts of speech to assign tags to the words and sentences
- classify text and documents using the NLP model
- Illustrate the relationships, extraction and dependencies using parser API
- implement recognizer, synthesizer and translator using Java
- illustrate how to use NLP components
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.