Discover the fundamental concepts of the technologies driving artificial Intelligence (AI).
Developing AI and ML Solutions with Java: AI Fundamentals
- identify the primary goals of machine learning, artificial Intelligence, deep learning, and reinforcement learning
- recognize the essential features of artificial intelligence and differentiate it with non-AI applications
- set up the Java development environment for artificial intelligence
- demonstrate the use of machine learning algorithms in Java
- specify the various implementations scenarios of AI
- identify the essential features and capabilities afforded by Deeplearning4j
- demonstrate how to configure neural networks using DL4J
- identify the primary domains where artificial intelligence is predominantly implemented
- describe the concept of predictive modeling along with various relatable algorithms
- create a Maven project, configure a Weka library, and create a dataset for Weka
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.