Each data warehouse consists of at least one fact table, which contains fundamental measurements of the business. This course covers the implementation of fact tables using partitions, data compression, and columnstore indexes.
Fact Tables in SQL Server 2014
- start the course
- describe data warehousing and its many relationships
- appropriately index a fact table
- describe columnstore indexes
- demonstrate partitioning
- recognize when to use additive and nonadditive measures
- implement a fact table
- determine the loading method for fact tables
- design summary aggregation tables
Practice: Data Warehouse Database
- implement a data warehouse database in SQL Server 2014
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.