There are several defining moments, or moments of truth, that can make or break every service transaction. To successfully navigate these moments of truth in customer relationships, it's important for service organizations to add value to a customer's experience by creating and implementing strong, clearly defined client service (CS) standards. In this course, you'll learn about techniques used to shape the direction of customer service in an organization, including mapping, researching, taking action on, and evaluating moments of truth. You'll also learn how to develop and implement a customer service strategy to achieve service excellence.
Improving Your Customers' Experience
- recall the importance of managing moments of truth
- recognize how to map and research moments of truth to improve the customer experience
- identify examples of guidelines for taking action on and evaluating moments of truth
- recognize examples of effective customer service standards
- identify examples of steps in the customer service standard development process
- recall the process for staying tuned into customers' needs
- recognize techniques for developing a customer service strategy that improves your customers' experience
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.