Control flow consists of three elements: containers, tasks, and precedence constraints, which can be used to provide structure, functionality, and order of operations. This course shows how to design control flow elements.
Designing Control Flow
- start the course
- describe control flow
- determine containers and tasks needed
- determine precedence constraints
- design an SSIS package strategy with rollback, staging, and transaction control
- determine event handlers, variables, and parameters
- determine connection managers and whether they are package or project level
- determine when to use custom tasks
- determine how to log information relating to a package
- configure logging for SSIS packages
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.