A data warehouse combines data from multiple sources that can be used to create analytical reports. This course covers schemas and tables that are created within it and how to create dimension and fact tables.
Dimensions in SQL Server 2014
- start the course
- describe the SQL Server Business Intelligence platform
- understand slowly changing dimensions
- describe how to implements dimensions and attributes
- describe how to design hierarchies
- recognize attributes of star and snowflake schemas
- describe how to implement fact tables
- determine when to use auditing and lineage
- recognize when to use keys
- implement dimensions
- implement data lineage of a dimension table
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.