In this course you will learn how to design a distributed application in Visual Studio 2017.
Designing a Distributed Application
- start the course
- design a hybrid ASP.NET MVC web application
- create a console application in Visual Studio 2017 to be used as an on-premises server solution for a hybrid web application
- create an MVC 5 application and convert it to a Windows Azure Cloud Service project in Visual Studio 2017
- configure an Azure Cloud Service project to access and retrieve data from an on-premises server in Visual Studio 2017
- create and configure a new Microsoft Azure Redis cache using Microsoft Azure Portal Preview
- access a Microsoft Azure Redis cache from a Microsoft Azure web site developed using an ASP.NET MVC application template
- access and interact with a remote Microsoft Azure web site using the Server Explorer in Visual Studio 2017
- manage session information in an ASP.NET MVC web application in a distributed environment
- plan a web farm for an ASP.NET MVC web application in a distributed environment
Practice: Implementing Azure Caching
- implement Azure caching
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.