Orchestrator allows you to automate tasks and processes by using Runbook Designer. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and manage Orchestrator.
- start the course
- upgrade to Orchestrator 2016
- enable migration of Orchestrator to a new environment
- configure Orchestrator databases
Manage Orchestrator Runbooks
- build a runbook
- create and test a runbook
- configure runbook scheduling
- configure runbook logging and notification settings
- add a smart link condition to a runbook
- customize the behavior of a runbook
- activate and deactivate the audit trail for runbooks
Practice: Creating Runbooks
- create a runbook
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.