Potential Risks in Web Applications
- start the course
- describe the risks associated with cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery
- describe what social jacking is and identify what things users need to be on the lookout for
- describe common risks associated with third-party application program interfaces or APIs
- troubleshoot potential risks associated with browser plugins
HTML5 Defensive Techniques
- describe how to implement a cross-origin resource sharing policy in HTML5
- demonstrate the most secure ways to include media in HTML5 pages
- describe secure practices for using HTML5 Web Workers
- distinguish some of the key ways to secure HTML5 applications
Practice: Defensive Techniques for Web Apps
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.