Failing to realize the importance of customer service and effective complaint handling leads to increasingly dissatisfied customers. Organizations must be able to address the needs of customers in an effective manner to succeed. This course is intended to show the proper procedures and processes needed to provide an efficient client service (CS). It covers how to improve customer relationships to reduce conflict and enable service excellence. You'll also learn how to provide accurate documentation for incident reporting.
Improving Customer Service
- recognize the typical steps in the process of dealing with a customer
- recognize the four actions in documenting an incident
- sequence the steps in the incident management process
- match incident measurement metrics with examples of what they measure
- identify techniques for dealing with abusive or irate customers
- match customer issues with the appropriate escalation approach
- identify the elements that need to be included in customer feedback
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.