Explore the advanced features of Azure Data Lakes with additional focus on managing various scenarios of data ingestion. Securing and tuning an Azure Data Lake for performance enhancement is also covered.
Data Warehousing with Azure: Managing Azure Data Lake
- define the benefits of using Azure Data Lake Storage to facilitate big data solutions
- ingest large amounts of data into a data store
- describe the different types of data that can be managed on Azure Data Lake
- recall the different approaches of managing huge amounts of data using the Azure ExpressRoute
- specify the different approaches of moving data from one source to another
- move data from a specified source to another destination using AdlCopy
- copy offline data to the Azure Data Lake Storage
- describe the various security mechanisms that can be implemented to secure Azure Data Lake
- secure data that is stored in the Azure Data Lake Storage
- specify the various tuning tasks that can be applied on a data lake to enhance performance
- recall the role of log analytics in creating service alerts and controlling the cost of Azure Data Lake
- implement log analytics to facilitate alerts on identified thresholds
- prepare and move offline data to the Azure Data Lake
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.