Data Warehousing allows you to fully manage and scale a cloud service solution. Data Warehousing topics such as data loading, distributed data, and hybrid data sources are covered in this course.
Introducing Data Warehousing
- start the course
- describe data warehousing
- configure a data warehouse solution on Azure
- migrate an on-premises database to SQL Data Warehouse
- implement a data load strategy
- demonstrate how to use data warehousing tools such as traditional SQL tools, cloud-based tools, and third-party tools
- describe data warehouse workloads
- describe distributed data
- recognize steps to achieve optimal data warehouse performance using data warehouse units
- describe how to best protect data in data warehousing
- describe hybrid data sources such as PolyBase
- recognize the importance of a service level agreement
Practice: Data Warehouse Solutions
- demonstrate how to implement a data warehouse solution
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.