Explore the technology landscape and the tools used to implement data management. Discover how to use machine learning in data analytics and the capabilities of machine learning implementation in the cloud.
Data Tools: Technology Landscape & Tools for Data Management
- describe the concept and characteristics of the current technology landscape from the data perspective as well as the tools involved
- describe the comparative benefits of essential data management tools
- recognize the need for machine learning in modern data analytics
- list the various prominent tools and frameworks that can be used to implement machine learning
- work with scikit-learn to implement machine learning
- recognize the capabilities provided by Python and R in the data management cycle
- specify the capabilities and benefits provided by the implementation of machine learning in the cloud
- explore essential data management tools and implement machine learning with scikit-learn
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.