To master data science, you must learn the techniques around data research. In this course you will discover how to use data exploration techniques to derive different data dimensions and derive value from the data. How to practically implement data exploration using R, Python, linear algebra, and plots is also covered.
Data Science 10: Data Research Exploration Techniques
- specify the essential features and benefits provided by implementing exploratory data analysis
- recognize the prominent approaches that can be adopted to implement data exploration
- install and prepare R for data exploration
- demonstrate how to implement data exploration using R
- implement data exploration using plots in R
- specify the essential packages provided by Python that can be used to explore data
- implement data exploration using Python's data exploration packages
- describe the approach of implementing data research using linear algebra
- work with vectors and metrics using Python and R
- explore data using R, explore data with Python packages, and work with vectors using Python
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.