SSIS is an extensible platform for creating data integration and workflow solutions. In this course, you will explore various options to load data.
Data Load Options
- start the course
- describe data loading
- perform an incremental data load strategy
- perform a full data load strategy
- describe data mart
- plan for an incremental update of the relational data mart
- plan for loads into indexed tables
- configure bulk load options
- select an appropriate load technique (SSIS Destination)
- select an appropriate load technique (T-SQL)
- select appropriate load partitioned tables
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.