Discover how to design and implement data lakes in the cloud and on-premises using standard reference architectures and patterns that can help identify the proper data architecture.
Data Lake: Framework & Design Implementation
- describe the architectural differences between data lakes and data warehouses
- identify the features data lakes provide as a part of the enterprise architecture
- recognize how to use data lakes to democratize data
- identify the design considerations for data lakes
- describe the architecture of AWS data lakes and their essential components
- implement data lakes using AWS
- recognize the prominent architectural styles used when implementing data lakes on-premises and on multiple cloud platforms
- list the various frameworks that can be used to process data from data lakes
- compare data lakes and data warehouses, specify data lake design patterns, and implement data lakes using AWS
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.