ETL, extract, transform, and load, is the main process in data warehousing solutions. It facilitates the transfer of the data from a source to a destination. This course discusses the ETL process and how it can be implemented.
Implementing Data Flow
- start the course
- list data flow components
- use data flows
- debug data flow
- Create SSIS packages and SQL/SSIS data transformations
- perform lookup tasks in SSIS
- specify a data source and destination
- extract, transform, and load data
- performance tune SSIS data flow and optimize Integration Services
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.