Explore various types of data architecture and implementation of strategies using NoSQL, CAP theorem, and partitioning to improve performance.
Data Architecture - Deep Dive: Microservices & Serverless Computing
- describe data pattern implementation in microservices
- describe the beneficial features of serverless and Lambda architectures
- demonstrate how to implement Lambda architecture in AWS
- manage resources with the implementation of clusters
- describe data architecture implementations and their advantages
- specify the steps involved in discovering and deriving value from data in existing datasets
- classify the different types of data risks that need to be managed when implementing data modeling and design
- specify the steps involved in building a successful data POC
- recall the beneficial features of Lambda and serverless architecture and specify the essential processes of discovering data
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.