There are a multitude of considerations when implementing virtual machines (VMs) in Azure. This course covers best practices to follow when deploying workloads on an Azure VM, and also how to create and configure VM images in Azure.
Deploy Workloads on Azure VMs
- start the course
- describe workload identification and selection
- create a Windows Server virtual machine
- create a Linux virtual machine
- create a Windows SQL Server virtual machine
Virtual Machine Images and Hard Disks
- describe VM images and VHDs
- upload an existing VM to Azure
- create a VM from an existing disk (classic mode)
- create a VM from an existing disk (resource manager mode)
Practice: Creating VMs and VHDs
- create a VM and manage VHDs
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.