Connection managers in a data warehouse are used to define the data source connections. This course covers how to use connection managers to specify source and destinations, as well as how to create custom data sources.
- start the course
- plan the configuration of connection managers
- describe package level and project level connection manager
- define a connection string
- describe parameterization of connection strings
- define data sources and destinations
- distinguish between blocking and non-blocking transformations
- determine when to use custom data sources, destinations, and transformations
- describe both trusted and authoritative data sources
- use different methods to pull out changed data from data sources
- describe data flow components
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.