The Internet of Things allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across an existing network infrastructure. This course will cover the basics of IoT, and its application and value to customers, organizations, and everyday life.
The Internet of Things
- identify the purpose and ideas behind IoT
- recognize applications of IoT that address key areas of concern
- identify key data management challenges for IoT
- select key business areas where IoT can generate value
- identify approaches to generate revenue from IoT
- identify ways that IoT benefits customer relationships
- identify how IoT has changed business
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.