Virtualization is the process of creating virtual versions of a device or a resource. Discover how to configure Hyper-V and virtual environments.
Configuring Windows 10 Devices: Virtualization Technologies
- identify the purpose of Hyper-V
- describe Hyper-V
- configure Hyper-V
- describe new features
- implement creating a virtual machine
- describe how to manage a virtual machine
- configure virtual storage
- configure virtual networking
- use the HyperV virtual switch
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.