Windows 10 includes a number of new tools and approaches for managing Windows applications. Examine traditional desktop applications, App-V, Intune, Azure RemoteApp, ACT, and more.
Configuring Windows 10 Devices: Installing and Managing Applications
- describe application delivery options
- compare the application delivery options
- describe desktop apps
- describe OneGet
- describe App-V
- describe how App-V works
- describe Office365 and Intune
- describe Azure RemoteApp
- describe how Azure RemoteApp works
- describe how to manage apps locally and in the enterprise
- support desktop app compatibility using the ADK
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.