There are nuances to applying permissions in order to protect data. Explore data protection methods for local and enterprise systems, including layering NTFS permissions and EFS.
Configuring Windows 10 Devices: Data Protection
- describe data protection in Windows 10
- describe Windows data protections
- describe EDP
- describe standard permissions
- describe advanced permissions
- describe permission precedence
- describe combine NTFS and share permissions
- describe conditional access
- describe how to troubleshoot permissions
- describe encrypted file system
- configure encrypted file system
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.