Puppet has robust file functionality and runs in multiple environments. In this course, you'll learn how to get Puppet to work with files and how to set up and configure multiple Puppet environments.
- start the course
- describe how to use environments on the Puppet master
- identify the methods of setting the client environment in Puppet
- discover how the Puppet search path works
- analyze how to evaluate templates
- define the basics of using Puppet templates
- build and code Puppet templates
- identify how EPP templates work within Puppet
- describe the Puppet file functions
- analyze the ways to deliver files with Puppet
- define how advanced file functionality works within Puppet
Practice: Using Files and Environments
- use Puppet file functionality and environments
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.