Interact with host environments and design web apps with framework pipelines in Visual Studio 2017.
ASP.NET MVC Web Applications: Host Options & WebApp Composition
- use file system providers to work with file systems
- work with the environment variables in ASP.NET Core
- determine the capabilities of the hosting environment
- implement native components
- include PInvoke and native dependencies in Linux and Windows
- self-host ASP.NET core using OWIN-based servers
- customize the pipeline by creating and adding custom request processing modules to the pipeline
- add, remove, and configure services that are used in applications
- describe the various aspects of designing and implementing middleware
- design web applications for Kestrel, Http.sys web server, and IIS
- design and implement various startup filters
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.