Azure virtual machines (VMs) can be configured to meet the needs of most networked environments. In this course, you will explore the basic VM networking configurations.
Virtual Machine Networking
- Start the course
- configure a VM to permit public access
- configure a VM with a static IP address
- configure public IP addressing
- describe when to use user defined routes
- configure external and internal load balancing, with HTTP and TCP health probes
- describe network security groups
- configure DSR
- describe VM firewall configuration
- design and implement Application Gateway
Practice: Configuring VM Networking
- configure network settings for Azure virtual machines
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.