Familiarize yourself with the various aspects of social engineering exploits and attacks, as well as specialized system attacks such as SCADA.
CompTIA PenTest+: Social Engineering and Specialized System Attacks
- describe weaknesses in specialized systems
- compare phishing attacks
- specify elicitation exploits
- define interrogation techniques
- compare impersonation and hoaxing
- describe shoulder surfing
- describe USB key dropping
- realize motivation techniques
- choose the best software for a pentesting lab
- configure a pentesting lab environment
- describe social attacks and exploits
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.