Explore the critical penetration testing framework for exposing weaknesses in security and the important scoping phase, which is vital to a successful engagement process.
CompTIA PenTest+: Scoping an Engagement
- compare types of assessments
- define special scoping factors
- select targets
- strategize scoping
- explain risk acceptance and impact tolerance
- describe scheduling and scope creep
- explain threat actors and threat agents
- describe compliance-based assessments and caveats
- base objectives on regulations
- describe engagement scoping and compliance testing
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.